Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh kay



Nick Diaz has got to be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. If I was a fight promoter I would not offer this guy a single penny. Days to go before headlining a majorly important card that Strikeforce needs to prove it's a force to be reckoned with, and Diaz decides to inform the press about how he intends to avoid getting jacked for smoking weed.

“I’m more consistent about everything being a cannabis user,” Diaz said in an interview with The Times last week. “I’m happy to get loaded, hear some good music . . . I remain consistent. And I have an easy way to deal with [the drug tests].

“I can pass a drug test in eight days with herbal cleansers. I drink 10 pounds of water and sweat out 10 pounds of water every day. I’ll be fine.”

For the love of jeebus, man. You don't have to test positive to get shitcanned by the CSAC. You have to present the appearance of wrongdoing. Its the standard. If someone had never had that happen to them before, you could excuse them mouthing off like a complete idiot. But it's happened to Diaz before!
Dude! SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WEED. You're ruining shit. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been kicked off this card already. If he wrecks Strikeforce's inaugural "we're big time" card, he should never work a main event again, or a major promotion again. Don't forget a ton of other people depend on this shit for a paycheck too. What if some lower-card fighter never gets a shot because you destroying the main event leads to fewer folks watching?
It doesn't matter if he thinks he's some kind of fucking freedom fighter for pot. Do it somewhere else. I happen to agree with him about pot. I don't smoke it, but I have zero issue with the shit. BUT THE JOB YOU WORK DOES HAVE AN ISSUE, DICK. So does mine! If I show up with a shirt with a pot leaf on it, I'll get sent home! That's how shit works! AAAAH! Fuck that guy bothers me.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker