Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jared Shaw sighting...please no

$kala is making some noise about coming back to MMA. He generally talks out of his ass, and this is no exception.

On a personal level, I think I took on a lot of blame that (shouldn’t necessarily) have been pointed in my direction. I certainly had my faults like anybody else. There was a lot to deal with, being 28 years old at the time, it’s a lot just to understand as you grow up,” he said.

28? You're "growing up" at 28? You spoiled fucking prick. Fuck you. I was the father of an 8 year old when I was 28. You know what I was doing? Being a GOD DAMNED GROWN UP you overfed, undertalented cockpolisher. Go back to hanging off daddy's massive teat and leave the hard work to people who don't need to "grow up".

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker