Saturday, April 11, 2009

Big fucking deal Cyborg. You beat up what was effectively a small child.
OK, I'm officially superglued to Scott Smith's nuts now. Mark Coleman's kids have to be annoyed as fuck tho.
Melendez-Damm...damn. Total mismatch. Melendez is tough.
Movie clip just showed Cung Le throwing a triangle on someone. I can't imagine how many hours of training it took for Cung to throw up something resembling a triangle. Of course, they show the guy he put it on slamming out of it. Ummm.
I think I saw Tracy Lee, but not Esther.
Time to retire Mr. Shamrock...at least from main events. Biggest shock of the night, to me, was Nick showing any class at the end of the fight. I was really surprised. I liked Frank saying the injuries meant nothing.
"He hit me with the...right hand and made me crap my pants", nice one Frank.
Decent event. Inconsistent at times. Announcing...well, Mauro makes me sad. Miletich was good, even though he didn't apparently know the rules of the promotion. Overall I'm glad I got Showtime for this.

Oh yeah: Nick Diaz pot suspension in 3, 2, 1...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker