Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fuckin TUF

I'm watching the new Ultimate Fighter right now...well, it's at commercial...and I can't believe Matt Hughes trying to institute fucking bible study for this competition. What a fucking joke! Frankly, I didn't believe some of the stuff I'd read about what a d-bag Hughes was...you simply can't make your mind up without actually meeting someone, I believe. But man! What kind of shit is that?! These guys are here to show they're game, they've got the shit to stand in the cage and throw. That's a hard fucking thing to do, and Hughes is making them read the book of freaking esther? Fuck that for a game of shitboys. What a total douchebag.
Just in case anyone can't tell: Matt Hughes is a jackass monkeyfucker for his bible study idea. Fuck him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't like Matt Hughes. Mac danzig is becoming my fav. guy in there. Speaks his mind and his comments r right on

garth2 said...

...while Danzing came off as a dope at first I am warming to him a bit.

 
eXTReMe Tracker