Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TUF shit

Junie's gone, and Dana White is so completely full of shit it boggles the mind.
I'm pissed off that A) I had to listen to Junie whine for hours and B) I had to hurt my brain trying to follow Dana's insane "logic" regarding that hillbilly retard. I'm amazed that Efraim gave Junie as much time as he did. The guy is a heartless, no-endurance, zero-talent clown. Enough of that guy. He is now in the TUF Ass-clown Hall of Fame, along with Marlon Sims, Gabe Ruediger, and a glittering cast.
Vinny and Krystof's fight was interesting while it lasted. I think Vinny will tear through Ryan Bader. Bader has little to offer at this point in his career. Nover vs. Efraim should be excellent, and each seems like a worthy addition to the UFC's lightweight division.

1 comment:

Reverend Clint said...

i stopped watching the show weeks ago so I really couldn't care any less about any of the fighters except Junie who I kinda hope dies in the cage, of natural causes of cause.

 
eXTReMe Tracker