Monday, January 18, 2010

Why would anyone take James Toney seriously?

James Toney, tubby, washed-up boxer, has been going hell-for-leather to get a big contract with the UFC, despite having no skills in MMA and no real indication that he's completely sane. When finally offered a contract with the UFC, for some fuckin reason, Toney scoffed because it wasn't enough money, I guess.


"Dana White's first offer was a joke and that lets me know he really don't want to do this ... his offer was laughable. That's the reason I wanted the camera guy in the room with us when I sat down with Dana, so the fans would know that I was serious and if it didn't happen, it wasn't because of me."

1) Fans don't give a shit. Go fight some small-time promotion, like Ray Mercer did, and show that you're worth jack.
2) You asked for an offer, you got an offer. If you don't like it, go be barely-comprehensible elsewhere, you shambling mound of ego.
3) Fans do not give a shit. I'm pissed off at you that I'm writing this post. Go away.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker