Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is a little weird

I'm utterly stunned by the lack of a barely-coherent protestation of innocence from Nick Diaz, his management, or his pot dealer. While indeed, the system is fucked up, he knew the rules. Any corrupt set-up he had with Armando "Office Stallion" Garcia is actually not so exculpatory...I'd say it's grounds for a criminal bribery investigation.

The pot laws in this country are ignorant, hateful, and cause endless destruction to lives and families...but they're laws. Your option is to move to another country, or accept that you run the risk of being caught and losing your livelihood. Doesn't make it right, just makes it fact. Protesting it may help in the long run, but it will not help your job. I hope it was all a big mix-up, and that Diaz has his name cleared, even though I believe he's a fucking idiot. I don't want MMA dragged through the mud with him.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker