Thursday, April 5, 2007

Total Combat Xtreme Fight Card

I got an email from Total Combat with the fight card for their upcoming event here in San Diego. Sherdog.com is the greatest.



Total Combat April 13th @ The 4th & B
Fight Card

1. Richard Dalton VS Ray "The Big Easy" Seraille – Heavyweight

2. Frank Salgado VS Virgil "Corn" Zwicker – 210lbs

3. Diego Cardijo VS Eric Urek – 155lbs

4. Tony Velarde VS Josh Griggs – Heavyweight

5. Ryan Bixler VS Mike Granche – 155lbs

6. Paul Ingrassia VS Joey Beltran – Heavyweight

7. Joshua Williams VS Mario Rivera – 170lbs

8. Courtney Thomas VS Jose Martinez – Heavyweight

9. Tony Roberts VS Paulie Ascala – Heavyweight

Card Subject to Change


I did a quick look around sherdog.com's fight finder (awesome resource) and found a few of the fighters. I'll take a more in-depth look and see if I can contact some of the fighters and get some words to put up here. I'm going to try and get down to this one, since its so close to my house. Stay tuned!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker