Wednesday, August 1, 2007

TapouT ep

I just finished watching the TapouT episode with Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone, as well as a number of other fighters, and I've gotta say it again...I really like this show. They show you aspects of this game you don't see elsewhere, and they do a real good job of bringing across the constant menace that exists in the cage. I was watching this fight, that I'd already looked up on Sherdog, and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat rooting like crazy for some mad redneck I've never met, and actually got the chills when it ended. I won't spoil it in case my reader hasn't seen it yet. If you have something else to do while the hosts are doing their dumb act, which is interspersed with actual moments of honest business, the interaction with the fighters, trainers (a group woefully underrepresented in my opinion), officials, etc, it's a real kickass TV show. It's about as close as you can get to the actual thing without getting off your pasty white saddlebags.
The TapouT site is a bit cludgy...can't send comments, you get the php written in your browser window, not good. Hey TapouT guys! Let me fix your site! And thanks to Sam Caplan for convincing me to get past my initial hatred of the promos for this show.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker